Below you’ll find links to PDF presentations from the 2015 11th Annual Cutting Edge Concepts in Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine seminar presented by Breg. Click on each link to download the respective presentation.
Remember, our next seminar, the 2015 11th Annual Orthopaedic Update for Allied Healthcare Professions, is August 8, 2015! We will email additional details about that seminar as the date approaches.
2015 Cutting Edge Presentations
- Roy N. Lemaster, MD – MRSA Treatment and Prevention in Contact Sports
- Sonia I. Millan, MD – Wrestling and Problematic Skin Issues: Ringworm, Staph, & Herpes
- Bryan L. Reuss, MD – Distal Realignment Surgery for Patellar Instability
- Bradd G. Burkahrt, MD – Medial Surgery for Patellar Instability
- Adrian T. Dixion, MD –Rehab Principles after MPFL Reconstruction
- David D. Cheong, MD – When Does Mass Affect Acceleration in the Athlete?
- Byron Moran, MD – Case Studies on Division 1 Football Athletes
- Jason L. Zaremski, MD – Sudden Death Screening Controversies and the Sports Pre-participation
- Randy S. Schwartzberg, MD – Prevention of Shoulder and Elbow Injuries in Youth Pitchers
- Kevin W. Farmer, MD – Role of Hips and Lower Extremities in Upper Extremity Injuries in Baseball Pitchers
- Marc V. Oceguera, MD – In Season Training for Injury Prevention in Pitcher
- Patrick S. Pabian, PT – Cutting Edge Rehab for the Reconstructed ACL Athlete
- Adamn W. Langley, MD –Medical Intervention with Sports Nutrition
- Kelsee A. Gomes, MS – Supplement Safety in Young Athletes