There’s no reason to let elbow pain keep you from doing the things you love. If you’re experiencing elbow-related orthopaedic issues, it can be difficult to do simple things like raising your arm, opening doors or even going to work.
Our experienced upper extremity specialists address disorders that affect the bones, joints, cartilage, muscles, ligaments and tendons around the elbow. From the evaluation and management of degenerative diseases like arthritis to fracture care and even complex joint replacement surgery, our specialists are here to provide the care you need to get back to your everyday life.
With in-house physical therapy provided at most practice locations, the upper extremity specialists at Orlando Orthopaedic Center can monitor your condition throughout the rehabilitation and post-operative process – providing the most current and extensive hand and upper extremity care in Central Florida.
Common Conditions & Procedures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Growth Plate Injuries of the Elbow
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Medial Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury
- Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Elbow
- Overuse Injuries of the Elbow
- Radial Tunnel Syndrome (Entrapment of the Radial Nerve)
- Throwing Injuries of the Elbow
- Arthroscopic Debridement of the Elbow
- Medial Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (Tommy John Surgery)
- Ulnar Nerve Transposition at the Elbow