At Orlando Orthopaedic Center we believe price transparency helps patients make more informed decisions about their choice for an orthopaedic provider.
Many medical practices struggle to answer “How much will my visit cost?” because there are so many variables when it comes to treatment and we understand that frustration.
That’s why we’ve outlined our self-pay fees for patients with no insurance. We hope this transparency allows you to concentrate on getting back to what you love instead of worrying how much a visit will cost.
We only provide self-pay pricing for patients who do not have insurance.
Good Faith Estimates
As a patient of Orlando Orthopaedic Center, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” (GFE) explaining how much your medical care will cost if you’re uninsured or you choose not to file a claim with your insurance company. Under the No Surprises Act, all healthcare providers are now required to provide GFEs to patients meeting the requirements stated above.
Things to Know
- You have the right to receive a GFE for the total expected cost of any non-emergency medical items or services.
- If you schedule an appointment at least three days in advance you can expect to receive a GFE in writing.
- You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a GFE before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your GFE, you can dispute it.
- We will make every effort to ensure your GFE is as accurate as possible.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate or how to dispute your bill, visit the CMS No Surprises website or call 1-800-985-3059.